CIVILISATION: Development of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Bleksley: Friend or Foe?

Go down

Peter Bleksley:  Friend or Foe? Empty Peter Bleksley: Friend or Foe?

Post by Spamalot Thu 20 Jun 2024 - 13:58

Well we'd all like to think of Peter Bleksley as a friend rather than a foe - wouldn't we?  Debatable!

These ex police officers appear to be more trouble than they are worth, seldom do you come across one who actually supports their former colleagues rather than selling them down the Swanee at every given opportunity.

Bleksley is one such person to be viewed with caution.  Like Colin Sutton before, Bleksley is inconsistent and very unconvincing - not someone I would like representing me as an officer of the law, or even as a friend.  Don't get me please on the subject of that dreadful fantasist who likewise is making a big name for himself on the open market of ex-coppers with a tale or two to tell.

Bleksley made a guest appearance on that lukewarm news channel, GB News, to air his views (or at least those of the day) on the case of missing Madeleine McCann where he glibly stated Operation Grange being in name only to 'keep Gerry and Kate McCann happy'!  Well, how irresponsible is that - hardly helping is it?

There has to be a placatory explanation for the British interest in this particular case, I don't think it to be curious nor of any particular note other than routine policing with a heavy dose of modernity thrown in the mix for good measure.  In short, is anything straightforward thinking these days or does it all have to be swept under the global carpet of corporate management with little or no room to manoeuvre?  Whatever happened to the old style policing where PC Plod went out on the streets catching criminals without the confines of red tape constricting his every move?

So why the media mayhem surrounding this particular case?

Seems to me to be in early days a simple case of knowing voices in the right places to make the most noise, that they effected with great eclat!  An event happened at a time when the internet was making great headway as the new information highway - a new world we would simply embrace as humble earthlings that we are.  Policing had changed forever, a new world of severe restrictions preventing the copper on the street from doing their job!

So many changes all seemingly happening at around the same time, thus making the Madeleine McCann story the main feature of the day and thereafter.

It is (and always has been) essentially the product of the media, mainstream and social, that has kept the story alive from that day to this.  Other stories continue to rumble in the background but seldom get any attention unless the name Madeleine McCann can be appended.

It's not in the interest of the McCann's to have their story regurgitated, good or bad, at every given opportunity, indeed no one gains from this constant attention but the press and media.

No, I don't believe for one second this is some sort of mass deception by the hands of the government or their representatives - they are just doing their job, at least how they see it.  Nor do I believe the latest patsy to be named, Christian Brueckner, to be in any way connected with Madeleine McCann's disappearance, it's all media hype.  Nothing more nothing less.

And life goes on ....
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum