CIVILISATION: Development of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jillerism, what's in a name.

2 posters

Go down

jillerism, what's in a name. Empty jillerism, what's in a name.

Post by madame edith Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 17:53

jillerism.

let's take a moment on a rainy day to explain the title of this topic. when people start to talk and act in a way you could only see as unsocial, unclear, out of their mind, all-in-once on the world wide web there is not really a good word that can catch it in one say. so we just let us inspired by gibberish or jibberish, killing  words, jibber-jabber, or that word that is hard to type flawless gobbledygook when traveling through cyberspace and crossbreed them, we came up with jillerism.  

it has a nice and easy flow on the tongue and the keyboard too. the first taste has just enough disgust in it, and it still has a clear after taste, not to short, not too long. it still has a bit of a tone between dead wood and the usually mystery why the words are out. it does not sound directly dirty or cheap, or both.
and isn't it the beauty of language, you only have to start to use a word to become part of it.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

jillerism, what's in a name. Empty Re: jillerism, what's in a name.

Post by madame edith Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 17:56

dare, o dare, my lady of cyberspace.

what would a forum about civilisation be if we have no room to reflect on the wonderous world of social media, i mean, we can fill a forum full of all the good sides of the modern days of internet interactions, but it would not be complete without the bad sides of it.

and let it be that bad side is out there, even when you think you can escape the usual bad behaviour in the public living around your humble self, as soon as you walk through a door in, the chance will be to find that door locked for your eyes only, even when you just had a terrifically good lunch break, okay some freshly grilled sardines, and a freshly made hot tomato soup already made it a great day.

of course you can think must be a glitch, you now the things that could happen when you let loose a male human with a screwdriver on a saturday evening in the off hours, when the common behaviour of choice is usually sleeping. well after looking at the clock, it could hardly be that kind of glitch, it was not even saturday at all.

so when you already have many years lived through the wondering world of forumlands you learn a trick or two to see what actually happened. most of the forums have even a facebook page or such as a twitterix account, but ever found one that actually knows they have it, that is could be used to tell a nice story about a glitch? at least i can say from looking for it, i never have found a so-called forum landlady or land lord that used it for such matters. well i have met some who never even noticed they had glitches without sending their users on the great search of a way to get in contact to tell the poor things.

so let's hope the humble one who owns this forum simple stays away from facebooks and twitterix. i mean why bother when you not use it. going by the choice of topics here, it can hardly be the fun to start a nice unfounded conspiracy about whooshed forums and the likes of that will take off from it.

but it can be worse of course, when forum owning entities dare to use a fake glitch to just close some ports to their hell, or was that the other way round, that they thought you would make hell, because they stared a bit to deep in the empty glasses on the purple cabinet and got a vision you in all your innocence must be changed over lunch into a devil’s egg.

and you know it can happen to all of us, we all know the risk of empty glasses during lunch break, you never can know what the stuff that filled it before starts up when your activity level has to start up again.

and of course i understand it fully that it is a hard task to keep all those people who can be anyone they want behind a nice nickname and a nice avatar. as of the admin panels are not difficult enough, the internet has its own say at times, and than the worries if you paid your electricity bills in time. it is such a hard life, all the fear of the daft, the not so funny ones and the spontaneous combusting flaming devils, and you all have to see that before it plays your forum of the charts. it all could happen, it usually doesn’t, but the fear is real of course. the poor souls.

to be continued......

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by SpidersWeb Sun 21 Apr 2024 - 15:58

Hello madame edith and a very hearty welcome to the forum.

Truly who can resist a new found 'ism'?

Pray continue ....
SpidersWeb
SpidersWeb

Back to top Go down

jillerism, what's in a name. Empty bring out the agenda’s!

Post by madame edith Sun 21 Apr 2024 - 16:24

bring out the agenda’s!

and keep your fridays clear. once upon a time i always was a very brave forum member, and yeah, yeah, i promised the forum owner of this one, i would be brave again.

actually i have a very good memory, but it is a bit selective, like it is all there in the right boxes, but i have maybe just too many boxes to remember where the one i need is.
so yes, i just kept my presence as simple as can be and used just only one account.

but, pstt, that looks to be an old fashioned to polite habit, and it makes you pretty easy to end up with very restricted access when a forum land lady gets in a spell, and o boy they can do. awell that can happen, and usually there are more forums about, so you take it with a bit of fun, and say your bay bay’s to the screen.

until the last one, i do not mind to be shown the door if i broke a rule or two, and to be honest i had to look up the rules again to see if i did, and the only way to see them quickly was to make use of the register button. and it offered me a little empty box and welcome to join.
and my mind got it in a okay, why not!

and then i lasted for about 15 minutes maybe, and i found a new hobby. so now i have still six so called socks, all with two holes in them, because i have not used them to post, or to make friends. and it was more a sport to make them and see if i could outsmarts the spell.and hammer of missus right, of course i would never dare to use them to post or make friends, but it is actually quite funny.
and it helps to keep my overly curious mind in order.

but then it became friday, and i must have missed the rule update, because i saw at least 65 names, and at least 30 of them are socks too, how the heck i missed it, that you are supposed to air your socks each friday, so i hope i not have blown my socks now, i mean it is already quite drafty with the two 0 en 0’s in it. and they all been there, i recognised young socks, very old socks, and i missed the party. see that always happens to me.

so i am quite a helpful member usually of course, so i want to tell all socks about friday airing out sock party. i am not the one to seed some doubt in you, or bobby you around, or put a flower name or two in your but. or sell you just a lucky number or two.

and you have to start early in the morning so put out your agenda and get the sock parties in for at least the next two months. the party time starts from about 7.00 hours, yeah correct uk time, no idea if you still have summer times, but it works for me.

and the internet would not have a miracle or two, that you cannot use, if you are like me in deep fear to miss out, you can always use these nice features of opening up when your device is started.

and i never knew how hard working it was to make socks, and yeah the quality of a good sock does count. the yarn from gmail is much better than that common yarn of outlook. i could have known that,far too many holes in the brand name can not mean a good thing.
and you do not have to find 20 times a mouse that does not see cheese, only to prove you are human.

and because i love traditional, i did made my socks in pairs too. we all know how awful it is when your socks drawer looks full and no two are equal, and you have to get new ones.

well at the moment i am quite pleased with the quality of the socks that made it so far, they are nice to wear, one pair has maybe too much blue tones in it, and another pair has even some birds on it. birds can never be a good thing, at least not as socks, even the real deal often lacks that gentle feel.

and of course i must say sorry, not all socks that are said to belong to me, really have been mine. so if you have been socked out, because yours looked to socked up in my style, my apologies. of course you would not miss much, and you could always ask if you can join this drawer. but c'mon you could have used at least a bit more fantasy to seek out a better name for your sock. it sounded quite ordinary don’t you think?

and you know what was funny, that accidentally i would not even have needed a sock at all.
yeah, there was a assistant land laddy i think, that had to close shop for the night and left the key out. so i could easily look what all the socks talked about, what was hardly very much.
but he, ever tried to use a keyboard with your sock on, that is hard, no wonder they got not beyond the oneliners at all.

so you do not even need a few pairs of socks at all, just get up bright and early, with a hot beverage of choice, to flavour and spike the curious mind.

but for my co-socks, i found a much easier way, instead of making your own socks, you can always buy them, i know they are only in packets of 3 pairs. but i think i will give that a try next time. if that friday airing works, i can go a long time with the 3 pairs i still have lying around. never had expected you could have such a lot of fun with just a few socks.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by madame edith Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 8:57

o, high and mighty lady with the paintbrush,

how thou woodworm bravely tics,
your humble servants at thou fields,
thou lonely heart in the right wing of your bothy,
the endless night of fear and fire,
how dare they dare to forgo,
all the rules never written,
still not bowed for and nor respected.

thou waken at the sordid mornings,
with the stir in the humble cup,
with the liquid of the western lands,
rekindled fire for a wee bit longer.

tha touch at tainted hands of the faithless nights,
a dash to dare in ombre,
to paint the broken cloud,
to scrap the signs of the devils away.

come morning in fear, come noon in anger,
to land in the evening of sheer madness,
o, yes my lady with the paintbrush,
i wish upon thou………,
still many years to come.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by madame edith Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 8:33

once upon a time in a place still not known, there was a special human around, it was quite a very special human. it was a lost human, not lost as itself, but in itself.
she wandered through the universe, from forum to forum, she could not find her place.
not at night, but early morning she looked and looked, but all she found were places where thoughts are rubbished, ideas been turned down, users just a nuisance, quotes became mangled.

so at one early morning, the sun showed her corona, the moon slipping just a bit more to the right side. she knew it must become her lucky day, even her cat thought so, and then she looked up, her curtains starting to whoosh up and she just saw the last bit of the tv news at the neighbours, did she really see the well known omen of the horsemen of the last days?
well that could have been, but aren't these supposed to keep their seat on their horses? so she already knew it would be a great day, she of all had seen it written in blood on the horse, red it must be today, so she looked at all her forums in the forumland, where is the red, the colour of the last war, that would make her escape and all troubled thoughts gone.

with great fire in her mind, she called her best bullies back in, and the birdy started to sing even, just for her. the woodworm still was nibbling on the work of others, so well isn’t that just what woodworms had to do, it is in their nature, they cannot help it. still surrounded with some goofy uns, yeah, where would she be without them. Would this be the one forum in forumland she was looking for, and was it the right time, she still was not sure, only two horses, so it must be coming, but they still had some need of extra training. And she only had seen conquest and hunger from zelos and limos. She still must have time before ares and thanatos the ones for war and the death would show up in the streets of london.

the hours ticked by, still no war to see, no red sign anywhere, and then she saw it, just in the upper right wing of her screen, very small, and only for just her, a little speck of red, with a beautiful white x in it. that must be her sign. she started to muse in herself, would she make a nice goodbay post before she goes, or not, that virtual world is so less complicated, no manners needed, you can do what you want, to hell with all the avatars they all hide away under, shy to call out their names. how dare they even, she the voice of the universe, even the parallel one, she never was shy , at least not when she put out a presence, she always was right, sometimes so far it automatically becomes almost left again. hard enough, any idea how much hours it takes on twitterix to repost the useful stuff that does make you right enough again. that is not a job for the faint hearted, no only the dedicated ones, the fighters of the free words, well some of them have to be more free over those of others of course. how dare they all think they can have that as a right too.

no, that can never happen, and well she thought all alone in her own universe, maybe putting a finger on that little speck of red will solve that too, and she pushed that small red button slightly…………

And then a sound blasted through the room, no worries just the alarm clock, madame edith has an old fashioned one, waking up to find out it all was just a dream. Well who knows sometimes dreams do come true.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by madame edith Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 17:36

have your cake and eat it.

well it was always understood to be impossible,
but this week it was found out by a scientist,
it was not fully correct,
at least not in cyberspace,
just a different law of physics.

so by changing some of the ions,
all can be preserved instead of the name,
no avatars would be harmed during it,
decorations would not mingle.

so for the lovers of the golden sweetness,
there is now hope, you can have your cake and still eat it,
it is not a very stable process,
so it only can play up temporarily,
so it needs a careful looking after it,
so you do not miss it all.

and the great phenomena is that it is only temporarily,
so a warning, do not eat it in one go,
because that can make one of them,
landing in the land of fantasia erupta.
and that would of course,
bring the overall amount down.
and would a true lover would take that risk.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by madame edith Fri 3 May 2024 - 19:26

coming downstairs in the morning.
see the buzzing of the bees,
running wild with little sorrow.
you know spring feels like autumn.

time to look in the cellars,
dark and deep below,
to find last years fashion,
to put out again.
see for bottles left,
because you know,
tonight you need a drink again.

locking shop for the night,
no longer recognize one for the other.
and o boy, you still have to sleep,
dreaming wild about all opinions,
you never had before.
thinking about principles,
and disrespect them to galore.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by madame edith Sun 5 May 2024 - 17:25

some are sailing, some are waling.
just a book, a cross the ocean.
some are sailing, changing wordings.
not near us, not so sure.

some aren't flying, some are playing.
like a ghoul, out on the rocks.
some are not playing, some just keep saying.
not even near us, not as good.

can you hear it, can you see it.
in the daylight, from far away.
some are worried, forever crying.
just against us, they cannot stay.

we aren't sailing, kept in the harbour.
sinking deeper, always deeper.
we would not saying, such silly stories.
and not so near you, that's okay.

some not believing, not believing.
all the stories, fresh from the sea.
the ship is kneeling, no more healing.
must be stupid, on one knee.

madame edith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum