CIVILISATION: Development of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spatial Weapons of Squawk

Go down

Spatial Weapons of Squawk Empty Spatial Weapons of Squawk

Post by Spamalot Sat 25 May 2024 - 13:14

Ouch !!!

The relentless personal campaign of the captain birds-eye cuts like a knife and stings like a bee - what a relief it's not the real world but an artificial bootcamp fitted only for the delusional.

Meanwhile in the real world people get on with real life.

Do tell, what earthly point is there spending every hour of every day of every week plotting revenge against someone who isn't there - least of all there to defend their own position?  What pleasure can be derived trying to belittle, thus defame, someone in absentia - not by their own volition but forced absenteeism, is it some kind of manic psychotic episode or an act of childish foreplay - or a combination of the two?

Whatever, it's not achieving anything apart from perhaps convincing a gullible few that one or two people were the enemy within and needed to be expelled - for good reason?  That good reason wouldn't per chance be an opinion that opposes the presence of one who is easy on your eyes, one who must be right in everything said and done because that person looks nice through your eyes?

I think the 7,000+ absentees might have something to say about that - if only they could speak.  Are they part of the masquerade or do they just sit there looking pretty impressive?  The silent majority have always been a danger to society!  Still, give me quality over quantity any day.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

Net result .... dig a big hole for your precious domain and take yourself down with it, it's the only way such childish behaviour could possibly end, or if you prefer jump ship before it goes down, there aren't enough lifebelts to save you all.  Meanwhile those shelves must be creaking under the strain of unreadable collectables, perhaps you should find yourself a multilingual translator to teach.

Keep it up, your destiny is in your hands alone.  Play in haste repent at leisure ....

I thank you!
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum