CIVILISATION: Development of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Bleksley: De Facto ou De Jure ou De Cobblers?

Go down

Peter Bleksley:  De Facto ou De Jure ou De Cobblers? Empty Peter Bleksley: De Facto ou De Jure ou De Cobblers?

Post by Wisdom Fri 21 Jun 2024 - 13:49

The ever indefatigable GB News enters the fore again..

Jay Slater: Ex-detective draws parallels to Madeleine McCann case as search enters fifth day

By Ben Chapman

Published: 21/06/2024 - 07:45

The 19-year-old, from Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire, was last heard from on Monday morning

A “happy ending” to the search for missing teenager Jay Slater is growing increasingly unlikely, former Met Police Detective Peter Bleksley has claimed as the hunt enters a fifth day.

The 19-year-old, from Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire, was last heard from on Monday morning when he called his friend, Lucy Law, to inform her of his intention to walk back to his accommodation after missing his bus.

The walk from Rural de Reno park, his last known location, would take around 11 hours on foot.

Speaking on GB News, Bleksley said the case has echoes to that of Madeleine McCann, who has been missing since 2007.

Peter Bleksley:  De Facto ou De Jure ou De Cobblers? Jay-sl10
Peter Bleksley is growing increasingly concerned for Slater

Slater’s mother yesterday raised the possibility of his disappearance being a kidnap case.

Asked about the possibility by Ellie Costello, Bleksley responded: “We shall simply have to wait and see what happens.

“There is of course a very famous case across the world which was conducted by the Portuguese police, and I’m talking about Madeleine McCann.

“That investigation, particularly in the early stages, felt way short of what you’d expect of a similar investigation had it been conducted in the UK.

“With regard to the actual search, I think the Spanish authorities will have probably put out as much resource as they could summon in a limited amount of time.”

Bleksley urged investigators not to get drawn into a “rabbit hole” and consider all options in the search as there could be a “surprise”.

“There must be a detective’s input here”, he said.

“Speaking to Jay’s mother and other people who may have been at the music festival, perhaps even the last people who saw Jay, they would need to be interviewed.

“My advice to the investigators is, consider all options. Don’t get drawn down a particular rabbit hole because so often in cases like this, you can be surprised.”

A fundraising appeal has been set up by Law to help search for the apprentice bricklayer.

Slater’s mother, Debbie Duncan, who flew to Tenerife in Spain’s Canary Islands on Tuesday morning, said searching for her son was “an absolute living nightmare”.

She told ITV News: “I wouldn’t wish this on anybody. I just want my baby back.

“Please just anybody who can help – look for him. It’s a massive area up there.

“He’s out there somewhere or somebody knows where he is.”

https://www.gbnews.com/news/jay-slater-madeleine-mccann-case-search-bleksley

Wisdom
Wisdom
Admin
Admin

https://life-on-earth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum