CIVILISATION: Development of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later.

4 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 9 Empty Re: christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later.

Post by Spamalot Mon 14 Oct 2024 - 17:34

Maddie suspect Christian Brueckner was my attacker – I see his eyes every time I sleep & know he still poses a threat

By Gary Meneely

October 13, 2024

IRISH rape victim Hazel Behan insists Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is the brute who viciously attacked her in 2004.

The brave woman told us: “I believe that the person who committed the crimes against me is Christian Brueckner."

And she also revealed how for the last 20 years she sees the monster's evil eyes every night in her sleep.

Vile Brueckner, 47, was this week acquitted by a German court of raping holiday rep Ms Behan and another woman and girl in Portugal.

Presiding judge Uta Engemann called Dubliner Hazel a “credible witness” and declared: “We have no doubt that something terrible happened to her.”

But the judge said there wasn’t enough evidence to convict German national Brueckner, explaining: “There is no DNA, no fingerprints, no objects which were found to prove that he was there.”

Serial sicko Brueckner was accused of subjecting Hazel to a violent attack in June 2004 after breaking into her flat in Portugal.

Hazel told the German trial how he stood over her bed and woke her by calling her name before proceeding to rape her repeatedly over several hours.

Brueckner was this week cleared of that, and separately of raping a girl of 14 and an elderly British woman.

He was also cleared of grabbing a child and performing a sex act on himself, near Praia da Luz weeks before Madeleine was abducted there aged three.

Judge Engemann granted Brueckner a full acquittal after an eight-month trial. She also ruled the evidence “was not enough for a conviction” in the other cases.

Hazel Behan believes Christian Brueckner 'is very dangerous man' who still 'poses a threat'

Cops have warned “the clock is ticking” as they race to stop Madeleine prime suspect Brueckner going back on the streets.
'I remember his eyes'

In an exclusive interview with The Irish Sun, Hazel maintains Brueckner was the man who brutally attacked her.

She also blasted suggestions that just seeing her attackers eyes was not enough to ID the beast.

Hazel told us: “I believe that the person who committed the crimes against me is Christian Brueckner.

“I find it quite offensive that somebody could tell me what I do and don’t remember.

“I remember his eyes. And I know that people might find that very difficult to understand.

“But I know what I saw and I know what I remember.”

Emotional Hazel, now a mum-of-three, told how she still sees Brueckner’s eyes every night when she goes to sleep.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/13994454/hazel-behan-rape-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner/
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 9 Empty Re: christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later.

Post by Spamalot Mon 14 Oct 2024 - 17:37

Raped repeatedly for hours, that's quite a feat of stamina!

I agree, too much drama.  

Selling a story to the press is never a good way to get people on side, the possible motive starts to rear its ugly head.

A still tongue makes for a wise head.
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Yesterday at 12:36

Rob Pattinson, he of the Sun fame, seems to have taken over the reins of tabloid coverage of all things McCann and Jutta Rabe is never far away from the side of Christian Brueckner - a vested interest perhaps?  She is certainly pushing the guilty until proven innocent diversion.

The name Madeleine 'Maddie' McCann is nothing but a vehicle, it's a disgrace - there should be a law against it.

Meanwhile..

8:01 minutes

Madeleine McCann suspect faces arrest over Maddie abduction after trial ends in shock acquittal

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 9 Channe10

Oct 8, 2024
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B was sensationally cleared of a string of rape and child abuse allegations in court today - putting him on the path to freedom in just months.

The Sun's Rob Pattinson speaks to journalist Jutta Rabe about how German officials are trying desperately to keep the fiend behind bars - and what this means for the McCann case.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Admin
Admin

https://life-on-earth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum