CIVILISATION: Development of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later.

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Empty Re: christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later.

Post by Wisdom Thu 15 Aug 2024 - 17:25

Manfred Seyferth on camera..

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Seyfer10   christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Seyfer11   christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Scre1311

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Scre1310 christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Seyfer12  christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Syfert10
Wisdom
Wisdom
Admin
Admin

https://life-on-earth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Empty Re: christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later.

Post by Onehand Thu 15 Aug 2024 - 19:36

the judges did not have a great impression of his words and being too.

very little is known about manfred s. he loves to paint himself as just the old innocent geezer, finding principles when it fits him.
if you look at the first pictures he could climbed a bit back into the german society, not much above benefit alley and in a form of kept housing, but still he is of the streets and can act as if he is mister ordinary.

he sold out helge b. before. but only a little bit. not exactly friends, besides on facebook, but just ending up more than a few times in each other company. both and most of the others of the ones who ended up together at times are exactly 'fleur de nation' material.

none of them seem ever to be witness of all the horrific deeds of cb. they only can bring on that they think cb could have done it. there is no real knowing what cb did or did not, all they do tell is from tales that supposedly been told, by cb when on some drinks or because they think he could do it.

like the saga of the burglaries in holiday lets, cb is never arrested for any one of that at all. he has a conviction on his youth sheet for burglary with others together, and the diesel theft in portugal together with the austrian guy, michael t.

so most of the criminal career of cb is just by interpretation of words from cb when a bit drunk, or deduced from gossip and maybe being a bit drunk too, when listening to a story.

all his ex lady friends have little bad to tell even, yeah the usual things when relation did end. it still is possible cb is a mister two faces, but that would not make it different from still having to get that proven in the court.

still at the moment it seems that will be hardly happening, if you can set the emotions aside, and look at the points of law, and what is brought to the court, and these judges can only make a decision about what is brought in this case before them, it is very flimsy to expect much into an acceptable verdict of being guilty.

there seems to be a new lower threshold of the standard you normally see in choice of witnesses and material, there is still nothing tangible brought on, from the prosecution. and if you know this team of judges has to decide to lock a guy up for unknown amounts of time, secure holding can simply be for life, besides conviction in these 5 cases that is quite a heavy verdict to reach from what is before them.

the judges can not make use of sob stories in the media, like there are so many, or a very unsure link to another nasty case, the press is in court, well sometimes they are, most times they do not seem to care any longer, so they use just a few guys to get the juicy bits in, but they are not in the position their words have or can have meaning.

and there is quite a different approach in courts, it does not count how bad the stories are, it is what can be proven.
and i have no idea, i have not looked into that very much upfront either, if the german prosecution in a german trial can use dropping the case before a verdict is out, i am used to it, when the evidence is simply to weak to get that guilty conviction, our prosecution can use that, and restart if still the idea is out it can be a viable case on a later date with some more or better evidence, or presented in a different way, without risking double jeopardy, or having to get an appeal to a higher court.

appeals do not always mean cases have to be done over again, i am used to having the first approach being scrutinised on technical use of the law and if that was correctly worked or not, or indeed that the full case has to be done over again in a different court. the last is not that often the decision.

and i am more interest in the more technical use of the law in this process, i am not that up to date with the exact workings odf the german laws of how cases are procured, i have the resources to look it up when needed. but i have not planned to become that vested, just what is needed is more than enough, little chance i need it er again. but even for that it would be more practical if the court was more public, than only to the odd visitor in the court that can be around in flesh and blood.

i must say i had expected a lot more, like in how they would make use of witnesses and their points of law. and i must say, that is mostly by the common german approach in theoretical sense, i have worked long enough for a large german company to know it is not all gold that seems to blink! all that pünktlich and gründlich is mostly in words, not their often displayed daily habit.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Fri 16 Aug 2024 - 6:36

today is a no milk today day in court, so the next one is expected to be the 5th of september this year.

it seems nothing more got out in germany than that was got out of the dpa, a german press agency. i hoped of some more attention, this can be holder of the new record of saying something without meaning really something.

so all there was, was the bka profiler, that only put his profiling art on the cases of 2004 and the 2005 that are said to be rape cases under german law. mr. dern did not connected his profile that connected in his opinion both cases, but did not take it that far to put by that the finger onto cb.

the defence seems to have a lot said, but what is left in the dark, but there must be some words of a no guilty verdict was in reach, and maybe a sooner acquittal even.

the uk tabloids found much more interest in the bandaged hand and arm of mister lawyer, who was by the words in the mirror bitten by his own dog during a hunt on wild boar. no fresh pictures and nothing about the day in court.

gb news did the same, nothing about the words spoken in court, just a remix of what already was produced before.

so you could get the idea, that the dust is already settling down on again one who did not fit a shoe. but we still have the punishment of the aftermath. at least by the opinion of the the boys and girls on the papers who buy, nick or rewrite the stuff of others. not worth the expenses to send one of their own out.

or they are in fear of having to put their money where their pencils and mouths have been.

and that would be a shame, because the lack of making known what happens in the court could help a lot of old, and new and still to be born myths out of the water.
or would googles new ai get already bored out of finding the so much alike written stuff?

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Fri 16 Aug 2024 - 13:52

The AI innovation that's taken hold of the internet is a load of old rubbish, it bases it's finds on all sorts of obscure routes basically churning out the same sources + ten thousand more but in a different order.  A bit earlier I was presented with a very strange quasi English find, granted it was loosely connected to my search but the information itself?  Factually incorrect pigeon English text that tried very hard to prove itself but with no success.

Might as well give up and go back to the library or too much monkey pox the ever unreliable tried and tested mainstream press and media - oh no, you have to pay for that if you don't wish to be burdened with cookies!  Damn cheek!  There are a lot of corporations making big money out of this and a hell of a lot more of the people with empty pockets.

I think that would explain a lot as regards the lack of flowing information from here there and everywhere.  AI search depends on what it thinks is your location (actual, by VPN or proxy it matters not), your search history, your language, your height, your eating preferences, your drinking habits and what you like to buy!  It then mixes it all up to spew out pointless mumbo-jumbo of no use to anyone nor anything.  Reddit and Quora seem to be the order of the day, of no use if it's fact you're looking for but hey, who cares, just as long as there is something to read and chat about.  Even the spell check has gone completely bonkers, it was never much use but now doesn't even recognize the simplest of colloquial terms.  Don't tell me to disable it because it only reappears after a few hours.

That aside I admit to having little or no interest in the law.  I've appeared as queens witness during a trial twice, the first was an international fraud scam of a public service (my identity was stolen and used) and the second an assault charge, I witnessed the incident but not the lead up.  A young lady working with me was sexually assaulted by a colleague at a social function, I saw him grab her crotch but that was all, she was very flirtatious (innocently I believe) which would sometimes give out the wrong signals.  The case was never fully heard in the court of law, it was dropped for reasons of community harmony,  the guy concerned was of Caribbean heritage.

To my mind yet another example of wasted time and public money, something that could so easily have been handled in-house, no need to bring in the police and present before a court of law, that way racial tensions could have been avoided and the young woman less tension.  

It's no wonder the system is over burdened.

No doubt in my mind there is something very strange going on in Germany, either that or the people are being fed a load of rubbish by way of the press and media - or more likely a combination of the two.  The latter being my preferred option. Whatever, I still can't believe a court of law in a developed nation would base any case on hearsay without any evidence whatsoever. The main players don't actually know anything, they all think Brueckner capable of blah blah blah but provide nothing to substantiate their thoughts.

However, what makes the saga interesting is the apparent desperate need to keep the spotlight on Brueckner by sectors of social media who interest themselves in the case of Madeleine McCann.  Rather than throwing Brueckner out with the bathwater, they stop at nothing to keep his name in the foray - top of the list!  It might be excused as chat in the absence of any progress in the case but surely there are more relevant parts of the case to 'chat' about than someone who was clearly not involved?  If the interest was in the proceeds of the law then fair enough but invariably it's not, the interest seems more about trivia and downright blatant falsehood taken from bogus press reports.  The guilty ones must be starved since AI took over, I can't imagine what they must be chatting about now - no doubt going over the same old ground, again!

Curious ....
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Fri 16 Aug 2024 - 14:06

Wasn't it reported at some point that Brueckner had googles - oh no sorry, that was swimming goggles.
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Fri 16 Aug 2024 - 14:08

onehand wrote:so most of the criminal career of cb is just by interpretation of words from cb when a bit drunk, or deduced from gossip and maybe being a bit drunk too, when listening to a story.

Alleged! That is where it begins and ends ....
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Fri 16 Aug 2024 - 17:44

Yawn!!!

Madeleine McCann suspect's lawyer seriously injured in vicious attack by his own dog

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Scree151

By George Bunn

Published: 15/08/2024 - 18:05

Friedrich Fuelscher was spotted in court with his hand in a bandage

The lawyer of Madeline McCann suspect Christian Brueckner suffered serious injuries after a dog attack in Germany.

Friedrich Fuelscher suffered hand injuries after being mauled by his own dog last weekend while hunting for wild boar in the German countryside.

Fuelscher, who has been representing Brueckner in his ongoing sex crimes trial, was hospitalised after the incident.

Brueckner, who has previously been named as the key suspect in the disappearance of McCann is currently standing trial on unconnected sex crimes allegedly carried out in the Algarve, Portugal.

The 47-year-old is nearing the end of a seven-year prison term for raping an American pensioner in the Portuguese resort. If he is found not guilty, he could be freed from prison in the early part of next year.

Judge Ute Inse Engelmann issued a ruling which criticised the evidence of key witnesses in the case and, in a shock move, she overturned an arrest warrant for Brueckner.

She ruled the court had not heard strong enough evidence from witnesses to keep him behind bars.

It was a strong indication that Brueckner will be cleared of the charges he is facing. Prosecutors filed an application citing "concerns about bias". But a chamber of representatives refused their application earlier this month.

Brueckner is accused of carrying out crimes in the Algarve between 2000 and 2017. They include the alleged rape of Irish tour rep Hazel Behan, who was attacked in her apartment Praia da Rocha in 2004.

He is also accused of raping a teenage girl in his Praia da Luz home and raping an elderly woman in her holiday apartment. He also faces a child sex charge for allegedly exposing himself to a German girl on a beach in Salema in April 2007.

The final charge relates to an alleged indecent exposure in front of an 11-year-old in 2017.

Prosecutors appear no closer to proving he was behind Madeleine’s disappearance, despite claiming they have proof she is dead.

Earlier this year, Madeleine McCann’s parents published a heartbreaking new message to mark the 21st birthday of their daughter.

Sharing a picture of the missing Briton on the official Find Madeleine McCann Campaign Facebook page, Kate and Gerry vowed never to give up looking

https://www.gbnews.com/news/world/madeleine-mccann-suspect-lawyer-seriously-injured

Well, there's a mixed message for you!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Admin
Admin

https://life-on-earth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Wed 21 Aug 2024 - 11:24

making a patsy. could it be done behind the curtains in all the cases brought against cb?

how easy could it be to make a patsy out of cb for resolving the madeleine case. and grab some others, 6 in total on the go.

i am not sure they did more than throwing mud to a list of names to see something sticked to it. but if we look back into how many people operation grange take a look already, that was quite large. we would have a bit more insight if the did not opposed to publishing the list with names the uk police or an affiliated branch had handed over to the pj, about what usually goes around as a paedo listing. usually they can be a lot broader, like simply a list of all people intelligence keep track based on their history, they usually go beyond convictions, i do know a lot of list for a diversion of crimes or connections to a possible crime are in use.

the minimum to expect would most likely be persons who had frequented that part of portugal in a amount of years. it is pretty normal to get information on many other crimes when a big case is under investigation.

this list can hardly had only information from the uk, because in that case the pj would not make it part of the published pj files as we know them. as they would not have any ownership of the material, it would not be part of that. because the uk protested it must have been a joined list, so not only the material from the uk, but combined with more portuguese and mostly local stuff, and i expect a lot of intel through interpol and europol too.

most of such information is not that up to date, so you still have to do a lot of screening on it when working the information on a specific case.

if you look at only public records and some common knowledge about a police force gathering information about people with question marks in their past, for me it is easier i worked a lot with such lists in my time. made many up to date myself for my own and joined cases. most of how such lists can come together can be taken from many other cases, think of the large data grabs that ended up in operations like ore, being on it is not directly proving you did something against a law, but your name is found in connection with it.

there also is very common to make lists of people that found out in name being connected to a specific area of crime, and when also was known to be at some point of time in a recent stay in portugal.

we can only guess what would be of interest, but it would be at least the rough list of all people connected to crimes of a sexual nature, and a list of people known for theft and breaking, or sneaking in living quarters. in 2007 we had to do most of the checking of such lists by hand. the computer would only be used to make the lists, not do the work for you.
most did arrive by fax, not the internet, it was not even common to have a direct internet connection to all desk computers at that time, it was never trusted then to be a safe options, quite a shame it was later on many times proven we were right in that line of thinking. we had a few connections on the floor. but confidential information was always handled through fax. not on your desk even, but it would be directly booked into the fax register, stamped as accepted and delivered, or when you was eager to have it , you waited simply at the fax itself, highly confidential stuff would only allowed specific people to touch it.

it was not the most quick way to get everything checked and leading to a short list for use in a case.

so you cannot deduce from being in such a list means you have take part in a criminal event. even a short list would be quite rough.

so it was to expect cb was on this list, he was in 2007 pretty recent left out of jail after a theft conviction, he lived near before, so would know the area, most likely it was even his last known registered address. if we go back to the statement used of silve b. in the ongoing court case against cb, they started to live in that little finca pretty soon after arriving in the algarve. during his jail time in 2006 the rent was no longer paid, so the neighbours, who served as a landlady took it up to evict cb his left behind belongings after april 2006 and still in the summertime.

there never was a list of crimes that had all cb his adventures with the portuguese police on it. still he was until april 2006 someone with a stationary address.

i have seen a lot of mocking the pj, when amaral stated officers had looked into cb , by visiting his address at the finca, but no one was there in may 2007. still something that was very realistic, he stopped living there and making use of it after his arrest in the first halve of april 2006, he was evicted. so what is uncorrect in this? we already had heard cb did no longer had a stationary address.

without at least some extra information that linked cb to the madeleine case, how do people expect that works. it is not an option to stalk people you have nothing more than just a name on a list and nothing else. it is legally not even possible. also to keep it more realistic you never will have the manpower to do it. double the taxes will not make that possible.

a police badge is no free pass to do what you like, when you like, to whom you like. maybe the portuguese people and also the neigbouring country of spain know that much better, both escaped much later on oppressing governments who allowed such things. so they know what the result will be of unrestricted acting police forces.

it also shows off your own level of incompetence if you mock about such things.

but making cb a patsy could easily be done.

and i know we only can speculate it was done, what does not make it true.

besides people there are also lists of crimes in the area to work from. usually you work those outwards, and the 2005 rape case is certainly one that would end up in such a list based on how near it took place.

the 2004 rape case was most likely to far out of the used perimeter around unit 5a. even it is said hazel b. had to talk herself into the german investigation, her story was already out in the public well before helge b. made his famous phone call to a answering machine at the desks of operation grange, where officer mark found it.

hazel b. did a interview to rte 2fm on theradio about what happened to her in 2004, and it was followed up on the irish television in rte thelate show extras in 2015, and it ended up in irish papers too. many sources are still online. the video was for a long time too, but it seems to be taken down.

some links to reacting articles at that time are still available;

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/radio/tubridy-floored-by-bravery-of-woman-sharing-her-harrowing-rape-ordeal-live-on-air/30921788.html

https://www.facebook.com/thelatelateshow/posts/in-case-you-missed-it-heres-the-powerful-interview-with-survivor-hazel-behan-fro/883794241671530/

so we can know from this, that is helge b. is just an investigation tramp, the information to fix a story about some tapes was known, it is unknown if the 2005 rape case lead to any media attention in portugal, for a local paper in 2005 it is not needed to have something about that online too, and most stuff would be lost in time, or maybe available in a national archive somewhere.

still the 2005 rape case is a type of crime that most likely would be on a list used during the investigation where operation task walked into in portugal.

so we cannot exclude that available information can be made use of to create a set up.

also as helge b himself was around in the algarve and even near praia da luz he even could have been able to fix that story about the tapes on his own, and with a bottle of booze in manfred that would not be that hard too to solve. it did not even have to work that well, because manfred remembers a completely different case as helge b. the very large age gap and shouting in italian instead of english with helge b, his version is strange. helge b. told the world there are only be two nasty videos he linked in his recognition of cb.

village gossip or just some talking under the criminal co-workers association could deliver such information too. it is quite a gruesome story, and people like to talk about that.

all you need to let it be a organised set up, if it was by helge b. himself, or with a little handiwork of a police operation. the material could be known upfront in 2016 when helge decided to join in with scotland yard.
the joint adventure, or even single adventure from helge b connecting cb into it all, could be simply from known information.

helge b. already made known his thirst idea was cb had uploaded some nasty stuff from the internet, so to make such assumption it cannot be said that helge b. was not into upfront knowledge of likewise dirty stuff. at least by the common idea you can get of hearing him talk about it, in his not so much exclusive media exposure after 2020, it did not sound as someone only purported that knowledge from some supposing mind work.

so was it a set up, that would be much harder to prove, but could it be excluded as being a set up, is a no. the knowledge needed to format a story from it, was in the public arena, so all it needs is make use of it.

we can only guess what is to helge b his common liking, what ai thinks is a great idea to put it on his timeline based on his private search history, he has an facebook account, and their ai always takes your field of interest with two oil tankers of salt, as most of us already have experienced.

if manfred s. at the time he was interviewed for the jutta rabe production found it in himself to not tell too many porkies, helge b. was without cash. and a willing guy in earning it.
and even if they did not paid him directly, free board and bed is not nothing, even if they call it under police protection, it is quite the advantage over nothing.

and as helge b. already has proven in having no problem in telling lies in court, and no he was most likely not under oath or promise, many law systems solved that by laying down in their lawbooks that witnesses are only allowed to speak the truth, and in german that results in only by exception putting witnesses under oath or promise.
helge b his memory about his own statements is not as good as it was during meetings real or not with cb.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Wed 21 Aug 2024 - 13:42

Give me strength!

Earlier I came across one of those Shaun Attwood 'Madeleine McCann' videos on YouTube, it's about 1 hour and 20 minutes long so I won't be watching, apart from the overall nonsense it's dreadful production which hurts the eyes and ears.

But just look at some of the comments, be it the same person or some robotic thing.  This refers to Julia Wendell, the self professed MBM doppelgänger..

McCann Theories #3 - Who is Christian Brueckner?, Madeleine McCann - Jon Wedger & Ron S

@tracyraelategan2825
15 hours ago
Happy Happy Birthday Julia. I hope you had the best day imaginable. You so deserve all the truth, love and joy that life has to offer. Be blessed today and in the future ahead of you, x
@karilynn5238
9 hours ago
Happy Birthday Julia! May truths come to light!
@sophiedavis1173
5 hours ago
This may be belated... Happy Birthday Julia, may your heart be free and filled with so much love & support from your international family! We all want you to know who you are, and we know you are a very beautiful soul beyond words, we see you! No matter what comes of this, remember that you made a difference by standing up, with Shaun's beautiful heart as your guide, you both being an example on behalf of humanity and her precious children. This kind of action with help from Shaun & friends is what change is all about!... Much love sweetheart from the N.E. of Australia xox
@lukecomins7821
13 hours ago
Happy Birthday Julia from Assagay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa! Take care and God bless you
@albertking7012
9 hours ago
Happy Birthday Julia from Michigan in the United States...your story is extraordinary, the whole story is and I pray you will be able to find out the truth someday.  Good to see the smiles and hope you had a great day. Keep your head on a swivel, and stay safe!! Praying for you
@Pixie.Little
10 hours ago
Happy Birthday Maddie Julia M. W xxxx big hugs from UK
@juliette8463
10 hours ago
Happy born day Julia. Sending love nd kindness from Australia
@aaliyahrose2222
11 hours ago
Happy Birthday  Julia  
@lindamarshall-wc4yt
13 hours ago
Can anyone explain why all the American networks keep saying that Maddy vanished from a hotel room on a resort. It was an apartment or a flat. It had a lounge, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. I can't  figure out why they continually put out misleading informstion this way.  And there has to be a reason. Yes it was on a resort. But they were staying in self-catering  accommodation. So is the crime worse in a hotel room? Yes, because people come in daily to clean the room and stock up the mini bar snd turn down the beds at night. In other words it is less safe than a flat. Though with it being self-catering   there is a limit as to how safe a flat can be.

Nobody ever covers this, yet it serves the agenda of muddying the water even more than it is already.  It adds more suspects and witnesses, than there would have been. It also makes the parent's allegations of Madeleine being abducted more plausible. So what possible reason would the msm news networks have in giving out a false narrative ? What do they  get out of this?  I think it pulls everyone's attention away from the apartment block snd who was staying or visiting there.

Breukner has an alibi that can't  be broken.  So while   we look at him, the authorities ignore what is really going on. In any case the German orosecutor is clutching at straws because he doesn't  have enough on Breukner to convict him on the missing German girl. So mixing him up in the McCann  case buys him time. It also makes him look like he is doing something when he isn't.
@jonquiloconnor987
5 hours ago
And much  to Julia on her birthday. I also  you find your truth. X
@ChristineDuffy-m8q
15 hours ago
Great show tonight shared x
@Pixie.Little
10 hours ago
I missed live watching replay. Great job Ron on this video. Shake tne world up.

Many are in prison thwy we're set up, while PDfls are protected.
@Furtheluvofthepaw
9 hours ago
Happy birthday Julia      from Chicago

Blah blah blah!

Seriously what hope is there?
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Thu 22 Aug 2024 - 11:50

in the message i posted last, i produced an error in the year in this part;

all you need to let it be a organised set up, if it was by helge b. himself, or with a little handiwork of a police operation. the material could be known upfront in 2016 when helge decided to join in with scotland yard.
the joint adventure, or even single adventure from helge b connecting cb into it all, could be simply from known information.

where i used 2016 it must of course be 2017.

sorry for that.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Sun 1 Sep 2024 - 6:41

it takes a lot of time this process, so let me put down the dates we maybe see some action again, they have a lot of changes so they are given preliminary;

september; 5, 6, 9, 25, 26 and 27.

october; 2, 7, 8, 21 and 22.

there cannot be much more witnesses that are more or less connected to one of the 5 cases, there could be still some who by motion of the defence can be heard in court against words by witnesses that are.

also one or more of the people who are allowed to tell cb must be a monster that cannot be let loose.
what would be a bit over the top to ask now the witnesses that had their time, seems hardly to be able to put cb to the name of their monsters.

11 court days are a very high number, after this trial surviving the summer break legally intact, the attention deficit in the sides of the media and the ample material to be used as evidence, it is growing into a words fight, he says yes, but the other he says no, it gets hard to understand why so9 many days still would be needed.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 11:15

the prosecution has as is seems, it is a news item from bild, so that needs usually a bit wait and see extra, found a new hearsay witness, a guy that joined cb in jail in braunschweig in 2019, called laurentiu c.

cb must have told about multiple rapes at least 2 in the algarve and at least one on an older lady. also that he walked them over, bound them and hit them too. stole from them too, some in a hotel.

in itself it still will be hearsay, but that is in germany up to the judges to accept or not.

it is not something everyone could not have read in a news source.

i can agree with bild's words, it is a bit unexpected at this time in the trial.

i do hope the braunschweiger zeitung had time to follow the trial too, but the usual journalist is also very busy with the volkswagen scandal at the moment. also some other horrific deeds in the german courts. most with more links to german people than this cb in court happening.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 17:42

dpa and the braunschweiger zeitung have very different news about today.

the braunschweiger zeitung mostly has news about the latest fresh witness of the same name, make and model as bild had.
only a bit clearer getting together what cb once in 2019 told in their shared jail time to this laurentiu c.

multiple rapes of woman in hannover, and at least two in portugal, one in a hotel, after it he stole money from the handbag of the victim, the other an old lady. in all instances cb told by l. his words cb took care to not leaving any traces behind.

this witness was unexpected because today was said to be the last day hearing witnesses in court.

there seems to be little that made this hearsay testimony into an unique story that could checked to others, if this was most of the content, it would be nothing that all of us already could have taken from all kinds of media about cb. cases from hannover are nopt part of this trial, and two of the cases in portugal are not named as part of the hearsay.

the dpa string of news outlet write about two hearing through a live stream, on from france, but the connection did not come through. the other from portugal a 47 year old woman, mother of a at the time of the playground case in 2017 in portugal. her daughter still had a trauma from that event around cb. the girl, i think she must be around 14 years of age would not wanted to speak in court, so her mother told they wanted no longer having in the fronts of their minds ot talk about it again.

this could have been the portuguese live connection that failed earlier during this trial

the defence remarked that this was strange because this mother and daughter had made appearances in the media on screen.

so far what was in the german media today of day 31 in court.

still tomorrow the court will go on at 9 o'clock.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 17:56

it is very confusing if this laurentiu c, already has spoken in court , or it was only gathered from a motion of the prosecution, why they still wanted to have this guy to be heard.

there is indeed an old article from the uk tabloids that there was a guy in jail hired to hear out cb about the madeleine case, but it would be strange if only now the name of a guy already know long before this trial started off, why could they not get him earlier in?

this is the old sun piece about an inmate hired to hear cb out;

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12824386/madeleine-mccann-suspect-prisoner-hired-confession/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFGmdpleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHVk8On4fHnhkm781iuz8_kMBryuXO9NFrJL4pl-b3bxPP3KWgIpdK-R_2g_aem_TOCBfe1h7eKACFKNVPXhBQ

dated october 1, 2020. not what can be a new one.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 18:00

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'bragged about vile rapes' in prison cell confession

By Martin Fricker
Daily Mirror
2 min
September 5, 2024

Brueckner, 47, is suspected of abducting and killing three-year-old Madeleine McCann in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007 - but prosecutors appear no closer to proving he was behind it

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner boasted of carrying out vile rapes in a prison cell confession, a court heard today.

The convicted paedophile bragged that he got “excited” by tying up and beating one of his terrified victims, it is claimed. Brueckner, 47, is suspected of abducting and killing three-year-old Madeleine in Praia da Luz in May 2007, which he denies. He is nearing the end of a seven-year prison term for raping American pensioner Diana Menkes in the Portuguese resort.

The German is currently standing trial on unconnected sex crimes allegedly carried out in the Algarve. They include the rape of Irish tour rep Hazel Behan, who was attacked in her hotel room in Praia da Rocha in 2004. Braunschweig regional court was told today that Brueckner confessed to two rapes while behind bars in 2019.

Prosecutor Vanessa Beyse said his descriptions of the attacks bore similarities to the rapes of Diana and Hazel. She said in one confession he boasted of “raping an old lady” and “tying up and beating her, which really excited him”. Ms Beyse said Brueckner also told a fellow inmate of stealing money from a rape victim’s handbag in Portugal. During her evidence earlier this year, Hazel told how her rapist took cash from her handbag.

Brueckner is accused of carrying out crimes in the Algarve between 2000 and 2017. They include the rape of a teenage girl in his Praia da Luz home and the rape of an elderly woman in her holiday apartment.

He also faces a child sex charge for allegedly exposing himself to a German girl on a beach in Salema in April 2007. His final charge relates to an alleged indecent exposure in front of an 11-year-old in 2017.

If he is found not guilty, Brueckner could be freed from prison in the early part of next year. Prosecutors appear no closer to proving he was behind Madeleine’s disappearance - despite claiming they have proof she is dead. They face the nightmare scenario of seeing their prime suspect walk free if he is cleared in the latest trial. A not guilty verdict could increase the pressure on them to charge Brueckner over Madeleine’s disappearance.

The trial is due to end next month.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-33603597
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 18:11

the mirror has it as having laurentiu c. heard in court today;

twice would be a bit much for tabloid stuff. so by counting the votes, laurentiu c. was today also in court.
i get the impression the media are taking only half days to be around the court. most only bring half what happened.
still they been pretty eager today.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Fri 6 Sep 2024 - 13:16

how irritating, the guy lc has not spoken yesterday, it seems only the story told by the prosecution officer to get him in as a witness, the judges have to agree on it.

this is copied and deepl translated from a dpa piece,

According to the court's current planning, the man could be heard by the criminal division at the end of September and thus become one of the last witnesses in the trial, which is entering the home straight. The known programme for the trial against the 47-year-old German is coming to an end and the hearing of evidence could be concluded in the coming weeks. With regard to the possible witness, the question of his credibility is likely to take centre stage. The probative value of statements made behind bars is also likely to be questioned, especially by the defence.

and this is the only other news, same source about today;

A psychiatric expert began his report on Friday as one of the final points in the proceedings. The witness began by discussing general terms such as paedophilia, sadism and masochism. He has not yet made any connection to the accused. He is currently still in prison for the rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Portugal in 2005. He will have served his sentence in spring 2025.

quite a cliffhanger, the next planned day is 25 september this year.

more will follow i hope.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Fri 6 Sep 2024 - 17:22

bz has a bit more, it was dr. christian riedemann, the forensic psychiatrist who had the stand today.

cb had not only used his right to silence taken during the trial, he also did not speak with this expert.
—-----
deepl makes life easier;

Riedemann began by explaining scientific findings on sadistic offenders. The sexual component is less decisive for them. This is because they derive their satisfaction from exercising power over their victims: subjugating them, for example by tying them up, inflicting pain and humiliating them. Tackling such offenders therapeutically is very difficult, explained the head of the psychiatric hospital in Bad Rehburg. He made it clear that people with sadistic impulses are not that rare in the population, but ‘only a very small proportion of them commit offences’. This is why it is so important to focus on the personality (disorder) of each probationer.

Christian B. had refused to be examined. Riedemann says that he does not know how the accused actually lives out his sexuality. He therefore only has the investigation files at his disposal for his expert opinion. ‘In order to be able to diagnose a deviance (note: deviation from the norm that endangers others), I would have to take a sexual anamnesis.’ The doctor pointed out that Christian B. had previously had heterosexual relationships over longer
the conclusion of riedemann will of course only starts to play a role if cb is indeed found guilty in one or more cases that are looked into in this trial. this will be an important part , because it will be the ground there can be asked for secure holding, the sicherungsverwahrung as the germans call it,what means after doing the jail time, there will be a period he could be kept out of society, as long as the team finds it needed.
—--------
in itself it looks strange to see this expert already before a stadium is reached that all witnesses have spoken and other evidence is presented.
so in this moment, this doctor can only go by the files, not the person itself, so it must be read as, if he did it, this and that follows by expert opinion. it sounds all and all very hypothetical.periods of time that were not relevant under criminal law. Therefore, he could not certify that the accused had a sexual sadism disorder ‘without further ado’. He would also not describe him as a core paedophile. Riedemann revealed this much in advance. He will continue his expert opinion on the following day of the trial (25 September) with his detailed findings on the personality of the accused.

(link behind paywall; https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/niedersachsen/braunschweig/article407192391/maddie-verdaechtiger-ist-christian-b-ein-gefaehrlicher-sadist.html )

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 15:06

What a load of old codswallop..

christian brueckner, christian b, christian brückner or in short cb, 28 june and later. - Page 4 Scree101
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 16:26

i was just combining cooking with lurking for the cb news.

i like this one best, best pictures for halloween;

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/30657247/madeleine-mccann-brueckner-admitted-snatched-girl/

nothing that could not be read in all papers where ever you have hang out in the world.

this is from bild today;

‘He told me that he stole in Portugal. There was an open window and he got in. He didn't find any money. But a child. He took that with him.’
What witness Laurentiu C. (50) had to report to the Braunschweig Regional Court (Lower Saxony) was spectacular. The question is: How credible is this witness?

Maddie suspect on trial for sexual offences
The trial is not actually about Madeleine McCann, who disappeared from a flat in Portugal in 2007. Nevertheless, the child, who has been missing for 17 years, is a constant topic: Christian Brückner (47), who is accused of five sexual offences, is also suspected of having abducted and murdered Maddie.
Now ex-con Laurentiu C. suddenly surprised everyone on the witness stand with this claim: Brückner also confessed to having abducted Maddie!
Prison mate becomes a prosecution witness
In 2019, Brückner and Laurentiu C. were imprisoned together in Braunschweig prison. According to the witness, Brückner visited him in his cell several times and drank coffee with him. Because C. kept away from other prisoners, Brückner, who had a criminal record for child abuse, thought he was a paedophile. And therefore began to tell the story.
madeleine mccann

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

we have to wait for all others.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 17:22

this from the berliner morgenpost today;

Braunschweig. Christian B. is said to have confessed to a child abduction to a brother in prison. This happened on Wednesday at the trial in Braunschweig District Court.

Is this the spectacular turning point in the case of the allegedly murdered Madeleine ‘Maddie’ McCann? In the trial against the main suspect Christian B. (47) before the Braunschweig Regional Court, an ex-convict brother testified on day 33. He claimed that the accused had visited him in his cell several times during their time together in Braunschweig prison in 2019 and boasted to him about criminal offences.

Christian B. allegedly told him about raping women and children. The witness (50) also reported a conversation in which the accused told him about a burglary in Portugal - instead of money and gold, he is said to have discovered and abducted a child there. In another conversation, Christian B. is said to have asked him whether search dogs can discover buried bones in the ground.

The veracity of this must be questioned. In 2020, the witness was questioned by BKA officers in Sehnde Prison and said nothing about these references to the Maddie case. The representative of the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office pointed this out during the trial.

Thanks to deepl.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 17:26

Oh well that's it isn't it, after all these years case solved!

According to the official investigation by the Portugues Judiciary, of which we must believe, there was no evidence to suggest Madeleine McCann was abducted - certainly not through an open window, there was however evidence of blood and/or a deceased body.  No other death was known to have occured on the premises.  Indeed the primary witnesses, the child's parent/s, claimed to have left the patio door unlocked to enable them to check on the three children, sharing the same bedroom, without too much distrubance.  The mother, Kate McCann, was anxious to convince the world the children's bedroom window was open when she went to check around 22:00h - that claim was not backed by any evidence.

Stuff and nonsense.

This sort of rubbish has been circulating for the past 17+ years, there was no truth in it then and there is no truth in it now, further forward ten steps back.  Not one of these stories correlates with any aspect of the Portuguese investigation so why do these agents blatantly ignore the facts in favour of fantasy.

I'm guessing the blinkered hard of hearing will carry this on for the next decade, or more, it's like woodworm once it finds it's way in it's a bugger to get rid of if at all possible.  One day we might discover who is pulling the German strings but I doubt it, this is terminal.  Do these people think we've just arrived in a banana boat?
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 17:28

and this one from rnd today;

47-year-old B. is on trial in Braunschweig for rape - and is the main suspect in the McCann murder case. In prison, Laurenzio C. was his mate, confidant, confessor - and is now fuelling a powerful suspicion. Is he telling the truth?

Thorsten Fuchs
Thorsten Fuchs
25.09.2024, 17:03 hrs

Braunschweig. No, Laurenzio C. doesn't like to talk. He is not one of those witnesses who enjoy their appearance. He enters the courtroom shyly, almost reluctantly, a rather short man with a blue baseball cap, which he takes off only hesitantly, a grey crown of residual hair underneath, black glasses with thick lenses. He is 50 years old, he confirms, a locksmith and worker in a biogas plant. He doesn't want to incriminate Christian B., he says again and again at the beginning. But what follows sounds completely different. ‘He wanted me to set fire to his house.’ And Christian B. kept asking him, the fellow inmate, whether he could be convicted on the basis of a hair he had left behind.

He answered yes, says Laurenzio C. today. ‘Quite clearly yes.’

Christian B. is the defendant in this trial, which has been running for a good six months at Braunschweig Regional Court. The public prosecutor is accusing him of three rapes and two cases of child sexual abuse, committed in Portugal in the noughties. Recently, however, things have gone rather badly for the prosecutors: the court no longer sees any urgent suspicion in all three cases and has cancelled the arrest warrant against Christian B. He is currently still in prison for another conviction until the beginning of next year. If the Braunschweig district court acquits him in the trial now, Christian will be a free man in a few months.

The elephant in the courtroom
Unless, of course, the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig charges him in another case - because the authorities are also investigating Christian B. in what is probably Europe's best-known missing persons case. The 47-year-old, the public prosecutor's office was previously convinced, was also the murderer of the then three-year-old Madeleine McCann, who disappeared without a trace from a holiday resort in Portugal in 2007. The Maddie case is the elephant in the room that everyone knows about and which is not allowed to play a role in these proceedings.

Laurenzio C. knows Christian B. from prison in Braunschweig. There is a simple reason why he of all people, the taciturn Romanian, became B.'s confidant in prison: ’He thought I was a paedophile too.’ Because there, in prison, he was a loner. ‘He wanted me to tell him stories about myself too.’ And denying everything, says C., didn't help. If what Laurenzio C. says is true, then Christian B. saw him as an accomplice in spirit. Someone who was like him.

And, as Laurenzio C. says, B. not only told him stories, but also asked questions. About the hair, for example. ‘He came to me in the cell and asked whether a hair found in a bed could be traced back to him.’ Which would fit in with the rapes that B. is accused of. ‘He also asked me if I could set fire to a house for him.’ He would also get money for it, from an intermediary. Which would fit in with the fact that B. possibly wanted evidence destroyed. He also reported being raped, both by an older woman and by a young girl he had taken with him in his VW bus, aged 12 or 13. ‘I told him that I didn't think it was okay. But he just said: You're doing the same thing.’

B. hoped for money and gold
In addition, C. claims that B. also told him how he once entered a flat in Portugal, but instead of money and gold, he found a girl there. ‘Then he took the child and left with her.’ Later, says C., ‘he wanted to know whether dogs can sniff out people's bones’. That would be very reminiscent of the possible course of events in the McCann case. Why didn't he testify about this earlier, not even in his earlier conversations with the police? ‘You don't do that in prison.’ But he had told a Romanian fellow inmate about it, but he only knew the first name.

Could that be true? Does this once again confirm the suspicions against Christian B.? There are several things that speak against Laurenizo C.'s trustworthiness. He originally testified against Christian B. to the police in prison. However, prison witnesses are rarely very popular in court. Because they may expect to gain advantages from testifying. C. initially says that he can't remember anything - only to be able to remember more and more details with each reproach from his testimony, right up to the description of the abduction of a girl, which he had never mentioned to investigators before. And what did C. possibly know about Christian B., whom investigators publicly named as the main suspect in the Maddie case for the first time in 2020, only from television? And then there's the language: in court, C. relied on the services of an interpreter. In the cell, he could only speak German with Christian B.

Laurenzio C.'s account raises serious suspicions. A picture of Christian B. But it says nothing about specific offences.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Spamalot Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 17:36

Christian Brueckner is not the primary suspect in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

Ask the Portuguese Judiciary, they know, they were there!
Spamalot
Spamalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onehand Wed 25 Sep 2024 - 17:40

it is not a new witness, only one with a memory that have the odd glitches at times.

also i do not see that many that reflects on the 5 cases in court at all, so what use will this have.

it can hardly be used to convict on the 5 cases. hearsay is allowed in the german courts, it will be up to the discretion of the judges if it can be used and up to what level.

i was waiting for the german news outlets, the uk ones have strange effects when typing on keyboards. the both pieces copied in full, i usually do not do that, but both are deserving still to be called journalist, they are way above the level of the reporters we are used too in the uk media.

even for the madeleine case, there is not really substantial information in these pieces, a lot that could be called spin off tales, of the usual level in many online resources.

it seems the checking out of this guy , the information and the why now still has to be researched. there are this week still 2 court days to go. the psych has still to come back to start his assessment of cb, the last time he did not got beyond explaining matter. both will be a wait and see.

Onehand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum